Set in Duvall’s scenic riverside McCormick Park, our outdoor summer concert series offers six free evenings of family entertainment with an eclectic array of outstanding performances. Dance through the long summer evenings by the river, or just sit and relax and let the music and natural setting wash over you.Back by popular demand and with added selections, are the Beer & Wine Garden hosted by the Rotary Club of Duvall and food trucks each week. See you at the park!
- Concerts take place on Wednesdays from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs, and picnic food with them to each concert.
- Beer &Wine Garden and Food Trucks open at 5:30 PM.
- Assistance is available for those with disabilities. Call 425-939-8069 to make arrangements for park access.
- Only authorized production vehicles are allowed in the park
- Dogs must be on a leash