Novelty Bridge in Duvall, Washington
As a transplanted city girl I must admit my favorite view after a long day is this bridge across the pasture and knowing home is five minutes away. Moving to this beautiful rural setting has been a feast for my creative soul.
- The professional quality print is mounted then coated with 3 layers of non-yellowing protective spray + brush on sealer.
- Block is stained a neutral grey and is finished so it can be viewed from all sides.
- A card with the title of the piece is mounted in the back and the piece will be signed and dated.
- Blocks are made to order so please allow 7-10 days for shipping**
- Custom sizes are available for some prints. Contact me with questions.
**If ordering locally within Duvall or Carnation use code LOCAL for free shipping and I will deliver or arrange pickup at my studio.