Novelty Bridge in Duvall, Washington
Crossing Novelty Bridge in the fog was an ethereal experience last week with the sun coming up illuminating the mist around the beams. It was so thick that you could not see the sky above, the river below, or even the other end of the span. Combining with the silence it was a little moment of tranquility . . . before almost hitting the possum in the middle of the road. I think I interrupted his zen moment too.
- The professional quality print is mounted then coated with 3 layers of non-yellowing protective spray + brush on sealer.
- Block is stained a neutral grey and is finished so it can be viewed from all sides.
- A card with the title of the piece is mounted in the back and the piece will be signed and dated.
- Blocks are made to order so please allow 7-10 days for shipping**
- Custom sizes are available for some prints. Contact me with questions.
**If ordering locally within Duvall or Carnation use code LOCAL for free shipping and I will deliver or arrange pickup at my studio.