What a wonderful example of avian architecture found on the ground in my backyard last winter. I really wished I could return it to its perch in the cedar tree and felt bad all spring thinking the feathered family may have come back looking for the home they worked so hard to build last year.
- The professional quality print is mounted then coated with 3 layers of non-yellowing protective spray + brush on sealer.
- Block is stained a neutral grey and is finished so it can be viewed from all sides.
- A card with the title of the piece is mounted in the back and the piece will be signed and dated.
- Blocks are made to order so please allow 7-10 days for shipping**
- Custom sizes are available for some prints. Contact me with questions.
**If ordering locally within Duvall or Carnation use code LOCAL for free shipping and I will deliver or arrange pickup at my studio.