It's not unusual to see lines of poplar, or other fast-growing trees standing against the wind and lining fields or following the curves of the Snoqualmie River in our area. This particular bunch of trees along the road is so pleasing in every season. Their spacing, varied sizes and shapes and interaction with each other and the field in front of them draw my eye every time we drive past.
- The professional quality print is mounted then coated with 3 layers of non-yellowing protective spray + brush on sealer.
- Block is stained a neutral grey and is finished so it can be viewed from all sides.
- A card with the title of the piece is mounted in the back and the piece will be signed and dated.
- Blocks are made to order so please allow 7-10 days for shipping**
- Custom sizes are available for some prints. Contact me with questions.
**If ordering locally within Duvall or Carnation use code LOCAL for free shipping and I will deliver or arrange pickup at my studio.